* Fuse Lenses are "Custom Made To Order" Replacement Lenses for your Sunglasses.
* Lenses pass ANSI Z87.1 for impact resistance.
* UV protection that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC.
* Fuse Lenses uses only Optical Grade Materials for our lenses.
* By ordering with Fuse, you are NOT receiving OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) lenses with OEM laser marks.
* California residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 warning.
Our lenses filter out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB/UVC Rays. This helps protect your eyes from some serious health problems including painful sunburns, cancer, and deteriorating vision.
All Fuse Rx lenses surpass ANSI Z87.1 and Z87.3 standards in impact resistance, driving suitability, and visible light transmission. They even stopped a .22 caliber bullet in its tracks. How is that for peace of mind?
Our Ion, Anti-Reflective, Coating is is applied in a vacuum chamber to ensure a uniform, microscopically thin optical layer on the lens. This coating helps to reduce eyestrain, diminish distortion, and improve vision. It also increases the scratch resistance of your lenses. Add this onto any lens for an additional $50.
Glare is concentrated light that bounces off of flat surfaces such as water, asphalt, snow, and sand that can temporarily blind you and cause discomfort, distortion, and eye fatigue. Fuse polarized lenses block 99% of all surface glare, allowing you to both see clearer and let your eyes relax.
Fuse Rx lense are available in optical grade Polycarbonate or Trivex Material. Each of these lightweight, impact resistant materials are perfect for day-to-day life and all day wear. Upgrade to Trivex’s HD optics for an additional $50.
Hard Coating: Fuse's Fuse Force high-end lacquer hard coating is fused to every lens during a thermal heating process. This scratch-resistant, thickening layer ensures that both the appearance and optical quality of our lenses remain intact for a longer period of time.